Stop searching if you are wondering how to log out of your Google account from your mobile. Logging out any google account from mobile is a straightforward process. Following a few easy steps, anyone can log out of their google account from google. In this post, I will let you know how to log out google account from your mobile. I hope it will help you.
How to Log Out Google Account from Mobile:
Log out of Gmail on Android Device:
There are two procedures for logging out of any google account from any android phone. You can follow any of them to log out of your account.
From the Gmail App:
You can log out of your account using the Gmail App. Within a few minutes, you can log out of your account by following these steps-
- First, open the Gmail app on your smartphone.
- Click on your profile photo that is on the top right.
- Tap on Manage accounts on your device.
- Then select Google.
- Select the Google account you need to log out from your device.
- Tap on the menu button on the top right.
- After that, select Remove account.
From the Phone Settings:
Logging out of your Google Account from your phone is very simple and quick. You can do it from the settings menu. Just follow the below steps-
- Open the Settings app from your phone.
- Go to Accounts and select the Google Account you want to log out of from your phone.
- Tap the Remove account button to finally log out of your Google Account.
Log out of Gmail on your iPhone and iPad:
- Access the Gmail app and click on your profile photo top right-hand corner.
- Then click on Manage Accounts On This Device.
- Then tap on Remove From This Device for the account.
- To confirm your decision, select the next page.
Log out your Google account from your phone remotely:
If you have ever lost your phone and want to log out of your Google account remotely, follow the steps below. For this, you need a laptop/PC with an internet connection and your Google account credentials.
- First, open Google Chrome on the Desktop
- Click on your profile photo top right-hand corner
- Select Manage Your Google account
- Click on Security
- Scroll down and select “Your Devices.”
- Select “Manage Devices”
- You’ll see a list of all the devices with your Gmail Account
- Select the one you’d like to log out from by clicking on the three dots
- Click on Sign out
- Confirm again by clicking “Sign out.’’
How to log out google account from android Smartphone?
You can log out Google Account from android mobile by following the process I have mentioned above.
How to log out google account from Mi Phone?
You can log out Google Account from Mi Phone as you log out of your google account from android mobile. For that, you can follow the above procedure.
Conclusion: In this post, I have tried to tell you all the aspects of how to log out google account from your mobile. So, If you want to log out of your account from your mobile, you can follow the instructions I mentioned in the post.