To Send a Starbucks gift card via text message on android is a great way to surprise your friends and family with an amazing coffee experience. All you need are the following:
- A Starbucks account – If you don’t already have one, create a new account at starbucks.com, or use your existing Facebook or Twitter account login credentials.
- Your mobile number – This will be needed to send the card as well as track its deployment process
- The Starbucks barcode (found on most gift cards) – You can find this code by looking inside the front cover of your gift card package or online here. Once you have this code, simply paste it into the “Message sender” field in TextGiftCard Pro, hit “Send Gift Card Message!” and wait for them to receive it!
To Send Starbucks Gift Card Via Text Android is easy and fun using the Starbucks app.
- First, open the Starbucks app and locate the “Gift Cards” tab.
- Next, select your desired card from the list and enter the number on the back of the card.
- You can also pay for your purchase with your gift card by scanning a bar code or entering it manually.
- Once you have completed all of these steps, just send your sweet message to the recipient!
- They will receive an alert notification telling them how to use their gift certificate. Happy giving!
Some Related QnA:
What are the steps involved in sending a Starbucks gift card via text?
- Open the Starbucks app and sign in.
- Tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Gift Cards & Promotions” and tap on it.
- Select a card you would like to send and tap on “send.”
- Enter your recipient’s phone number, email address, and gift message (optional).
- Tap on “send.”
Will my recipient receive the gift card immediately?
If the gift card is purchased with a debit or credit card, your recipient will likely receive it immediately. If the gift card is purchased with cash, the processing time may vary and can take up to several days.
Are there any other restrictions on how I can use my Starbucks gift card via text?
There are no restrictions on how you can use Starbucks gift cards via text.
What if I forget to include the recipient’s name when sending the gift card via text?
If you forget to include the recipient’s name when sending the gift card via text, simply type “Gift” in the text field and then their first initial followed by their last name.
Is there a limit to the number of Starbucks gift cards that I can send via text at once?
Yes, you can send up to six Starbucks gift cards via text at once.